Welcome & News

Please visit the introduction to this blog.
Slowly updating some bits and posts so do visit them again. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lovely Complex/Love Com



Didn't start this one earlier as it's going past 15 volumes. ;p The art is ok but it isn't really in the style that I like. The guys aren't bishonen for one thing. :)

This story is very very very slow. It's totally unlike B.O.D.Y. is all I can say. :) The development is so excruciatingly played out that I just wondered whether I should skip a few chapters, erm, volumes. But I guess in this instance one really can't complain that there isn't any development of the relationship and that they just jump into it without reason. :) It's innocent, and the classmates are for once, not the "push you down, throw garbage on you, put blades in your book" garden variety. There are times when I really felt for the girl as she's dealing with the difficulties in the relationship and loving the guy. I'm not very interested to read on after vol. 7 but apparently there is some angst coming up.

Visit the forum to discuss this!

No comments:

MO's Link Logo

MO's Link Logo
For black bkg...feel free to use or just a text link is also appreciated.

Link Logo for white bg

Link Logo for white bg
Thanks for linking to us

Successfully recommended to the Library

  • Skip Beat Vol. 17

Ins and outs

Would like:
Ultimate Venus Vol.5
A.I Revolution Vols 5 and upwards
Possibly Skip Beat Vol. 16 and upwards

On offer:

1. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 4
2. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 9
3. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol.1
4. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 2
5. Godchild Vol. 2
6. Godchild Vol. 3
7. Dazzle Vol. 1
8. Dazzle Vol. 2
9. Dazzle Vol. 8
10. Dazzle Vol. 9
11. Special A Vol.5
12. La Corda D'Ore Vol. 6
13. Tail of the Moon Vol. 11 and 13
14. Her Majesty's Dog Vol. 11
15. Mugen Spiral Vol. 1
16. Your and my secret

Email me at mangaobsess(at)simplypeaceable.com if you are interested