Welcome & News

Please visit the introduction to this blog.
Slowly updating some bits and posts so do visit them again. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Will update by and by...

Read a lot more good and bad (more of the latter unfortunately!), and will try to keep up with reviews, but probably won't be able to do so, or will do it at an ultra snail's pace until December when I can pick up a bit more baring unforeseen circumstances. But in the meantime, if you have any title you are checking out and want to know if I've read, just email me or leave a comment here. I'm also hoping to do a bit more of an analysis on manga in a more scientific sense and have lined up some readings for my "lit review" already. Hopefully that gets off the ground. (those of you who know me know I'm the sort to get into these details - I over analyze ;p).

I also go backwards to all my posts and update them by and by whenever something strikes me or if there are new volumes, developments, etc. so do check the posts. Actually, they aren't very chronological. Also, sometimes I put down something unfinished and actually want to say more but didn't have the time.

Actually, going back over my reviews, I realise that a lot of the stories I actually gave bad reviews for. I might want to lump them all together, like all the sensei-student ones that weren't worth reading.

No comments:

MO's Link Logo

MO's Link Logo
For black bkg...feel free to use or just a text link is also appreciated.

Link Logo for white bg

Link Logo for white bg
Thanks for linking to us

Successfully recommended to the Library

  • Skip Beat Vol. 17

Ins and outs

Would like:
Ultimate Venus Vol.5
A.I Revolution Vols 5 and upwards
Possibly Skip Beat Vol. 16 and upwards

On offer:

1. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 4
2. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 9
3. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol.1
4. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 2
5. Godchild Vol. 2
6. Godchild Vol. 3
7. Dazzle Vol. 1
8. Dazzle Vol. 2
9. Dazzle Vol. 8
10. Dazzle Vol. 9
11. Special A Vol.5
12. La Corda D'Ore Vol. 6
13. Tail of the Moon Vol. 11 and 13
14. Her Majesty's Dog Vol. 11
15. Mugen Spiral Vol. 1
16. Your and my secret

Email me at mangaobsess(at)simplypeaceable.com if you are interested