Welcome & News

Please visit the introduction to this blog.
Slowly updating some bits and posts so do visit them again. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment! :)

Friday, April 3, 2009

Short hiatus

It's that time(s) of the year again. No, I don't mean submitting our tax returns, although that doesn't help. I'll probably take a break from updating the site and move onto the tweets (see side column) which will help me to keep updating in a fashion during this period.

Actually, in two minds about keeping this blog regularly updated as haven't received much response for it and like I mentioned it hasn't really met its objectives.

If you'd like to contribute to the blog or feedback on it, email me @ mangaobsess(at)simplypeaceable.com.

oh, just when I want to go into tweeting, the twitter website is down...! Discouraging.

What I wanted to say regarding my recent Code Geass craze was this:

Realised the voice talent of Lelouche is the same one as for Kei in Special A! Not to mention Grell in Kuroshitsuji. Didn't expect that, as didn't recognise that at all and neither is that character (Grell) one that I particularly liked. I did like Kei quite a bit though. :) Although the relationship doesn't move at all in Special A...sidetracking...

After wiki-ing Code Geass, I think I may not watch it in the end. It is 25 + 25 (two seasons) episodes long and I'm not sure I'll last (you know me). Plus, apparently it's really sad (read someone describing it as emotional). Erm, that's not me either.

No comments:

MO's Link Logo

MO's Link Logo
For black bkg...feel free to use or just a text link is also appreciated.

Link Logo for white bg

Link Logo for white bg
Thanks for linking to us

Successfully recommended to the Library

  • Skip Beat Vol. 17

Ins and outs

Would like:
Ultimate Venus Vol.5
A.I Revolution Vols 5 and upwards
Possibly Skip Beat Vol. 16 and upwards

On offer:

1. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 4
2. Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 9
3. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol.1
4. Tokyo Pet Shop of Horrors Vol. 2
5. Godchild Vol. 2
6. Godchild Vol. 3
7. Dazzle Vol. 1
8. Dazzle Vol. 2
9. Dazzle Vol. 8
10. Dazzle Vol. 9
11. Special A Vol.5
12. La Corda D'Ore Vol. 6
13. Tail of the Moon Vol. 11 and 13
14. Her Majesty's Dog Vol. 11
15. Mugen Spiral Vol. 1
16. Your and my secret

Email me at mangaobsess(at)simplypeaceable.com if you are interested